5 Things About Lux consequences

2:03:00 PM


Opal
After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different…and I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Origin
Daemon will do anything to get Katy back. After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on? And will they even be together?
 

Opal vs. Origin

This is a hard question... I love both of them pretty much equally!!! But I guess if I had to choose I would choose Origin it was just SO action packed! So far out of the entire series I think it had the most action. A lot of stuff went down in the first book, this one was alll about trying to solve those problems, and let me tell you know, it was hard! So much stuff went down, then of course there was the ending... a plot twist of course! My amazon order better get shipped in soon, because I NEED the next book.



The Characters were flipping amazing!

Can we take a moment to appreciate Katy, bold, funny, and hilarious, literally the perfect character(other than me of course... if I was in a book) not to mention she's a book blogger... Hello! That's like character goals! Katy is definitely joining my list of favorite characters! But of course Daemon is too! Jennifer L. Armentrout portrays him and his personality perfectly. The silly jokes about his ego, made me laugh out loud! I enjoyed reading through his point of view in  Origin   as well, (since the narration was split between Katy and him). I could tell which one of them was narrating, since they had a different thought process than each other, which made the book all the more interesting! There was so much depth and personality to each of the characters, I loved it.


Plot Twists AAAAAA!

Around the corner, through the door, a plot twist waits, to attack your face.
^^^this is a beautiful poem about plot twists, written by me. It can be strongly applied to this book. The End.

Writing, Also Perfection

It might seem like I'm easy to please when it comes to books. That is a GINORMOUS lie. Especially when it comes to writing. If its not written good, it's not going to please me. But this, this master piece, this book, is written so good. Jennifer L. Armentrout is my goals. I loved her writing so much, I actually ordered another book by her, which you can look forward to in my haul!!


Soooo is it good? Or is it bad?

Well clearly after my obvious love for this book, it's gotta be good. It really is. I could dare say it is my favorite book*covers self from the haters* overall I give this book:


Have you read Lux? If so tell me what you think of it!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really felt like this series just got better and better as the books went on. Glad you loved it!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really felt like this series just got better and better as the books went on. Glad you loved it!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I haven't read anything by this author OR in this series so...EPIC FAIL, CAIT, EPIC FAIL. *hides in hole of pillows* But truly this list just makes me want to try them! Plot twists and awesome characters?! SIGN ME UP.
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe