Top 10 Tuesdays: Books I Want For Christmas

9:55:00 AM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

There is 2 days until Christmas... 2 days, and today's Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the Broke and The Bookish, is Christmas Themed! Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year:
1. Siege and Storm By: Leigh Bardugo this is the second book in The Grisha Series. I adored the first book! If you want to see more of what I thought about it click here! So for Christmas I would love to be able to continue on with the series!

2. Scarlet By: Marissa Meyer Another sequel, this time from The Lunar Chronicles. I did enjoy the first book, although it was a little slow for me. I am hoping that this book speeds things along, as I need action!

3. Magnus Chase and The Sword Of Summer By: Rick Riordan Wow that's a long title! Anyhow, I LOVE Rick Riordan, the Percy Jackson series is in my top 3 favorite series EVER. I was so sad when Heroes of Olympus ended because I knew it was my last time with Percy... Now that Rick Riordan has a new book, I must read it! And pray to the Gods it's as good as Percy Jackson.

4. Crown of Midnight By; Sarah J. Maas Sequel number three, I know, there is so many. This is the second book in the Throne of Glass series. I also adored Throne of Glass, and will probably be reviewing it soon! Of course I need the second book, so if Santa could be a darling and give it to me, that would be good.

5. The Wrath and The Dawn By: Renee Ahdieh Definitely one of the most hyped up books of 2015, but yet I haven''t read it. So of course it's going on my Christmas list!
6. A Court Of Thorns And Roses By: Sarah J. Maas This book sounds so good. I have been wanting to read it, forever. Have I? Of course not. Santa just give it to me.

7. Clockwork Angel By: Cassandra Clare This is the first book in the Infernal Devices. I have been putting it off forever. TMI is one of my favorite series ever, and I feel like this book won't live up to it's expectations for me. Everybody loves it, but I feel like I won't, which would be horrible. If I got it for Christmas, I would probably read it though.

8. Snow Like Ashes By: Sara Raasch Once again another book I have wanted to read for ages. But yet every single time I was buying books I decided to get it later... what is wrong with me? The concept of this book sounds so interesting! It's a must read for me!

9. To All The Boys I've Loved Before By: Jenny Han I don't like contemporaries very much, I have said this many times. But this one however sounds really good, and I'm hoping it is funny as well. Contemporaries are only good if they are funny.

10. Pure By: Jennifer L. Arementrout Yes a fourth sequel. This is the second book in The Covenant Series. Jennifer L. Armentrout is my favorite author. I loved Half-Blood (the first book, I love Jennifer, Therefore I need this book.

So these are all the books I demand for Christmas. I might be on the naughty list, but I still demand these books. Santa WILL get me them, or else.

Are you guys as excited for Christmas as I am(i will never grow up)? What
books do you demand Santa to give you? Comment your most wanted book 
below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe