Review: Lux Beginnings By: Jennifer L. Armentrout

5:51:00 PM



Obsidian
There’s an alien next door. And with his looming height and eerie green eyes, he’s hot… until he opens his mouth. He’s infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, he marks me. Turns out he has a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal his abilities and the only way I’m getting out of this alive is by sticking close to him until my alien mojo fades. If I don’t kill him first, that is.
Onyx
Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarro connection. So I’ve sworn him off, even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But we’ve got bigger problems. I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. And I have to tell Daemon, even though I know he’s never going to stop searching until he gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?
agfufghdvcg <That is how amazing this book is. Words cannot describe how much I love this book... Honestly every single one of my friends know how much I love this book! I've actually read it twice. Hehe.  *hugs book*
This book is chunky! since it is technically two books in one it has 800 pages of greatness. Even though I read it before the feels still got to me. They just consumed me...giphy
Plot: I loved it. Usually if a book doesn't have action on every page I put it down. But this book was different. All though there wasn't fighting every where there was a different type of action. I was still constantly on edge, it was unclear when or where the next crazy thing would happen to Katy! even as she was sitting in her house, doing whatever, it was still interesting! The book took a lot of twists and turns, which I love. Not to mention the plot twists *rips out hair*.
Characters: Katy: I loved Katy's personality! She was tough, no way was she gonna take any of Daemons crap! Although she had a sassyness to her it defiantly wasn't out of hand. She was very bold and I like that in a character! Daemon: Hot! Hot! Hot! Personally I LOVED the act that Daemon was hot, but that he was also a douche. It helped make his relationship with Katy 100 times mire interesting! In the end I loved each of the characters! I especially loved how there was a variety in their personality's, Katy was bold, Daemon was rude, and Dee was cheerful. It provided a nice variety and was interesting to read about!

Rating: 5056142-red-watercolor-star-hand-painted5056142-red-watercolor-star-hand-painted5056142-red-watercolor-star-hand-painted5056142-red-watercolor-star-hand-painted5056142-red-watercolor-star-hand-painted

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe